Almond Spritz Press Cookies
Cooking time45 min
Are you interested in making the ultimate spritz cookie recipe? This almond spritz press cookies recipe reveals the most definitive way of making spritz cookies. Several people rate it as the best one around and when you follow this method, you will also become an ardent fan of this recipe.
This almond spritz press cookies recipe allows you to make 72 servings and the total time needed to make this dish comes around 16 minutes.
1) The first thing you need to is that you have to add sugar to the cream shortening.
2) Then, unbeaten egg has to be added.
3) A few drops of food coloring, flavoring and sifted dry ingredients have to be added.
4) All these ingredients need to be mixed well. (The important thing is that you should sift the flour first and then, measure it. Otherwise, you may end up adding excess amount of flour and the dough will become extremely stiff)
5) The cookie press must be filled.
6) Cookies should be formed on the cookie sheets that are not greased and this task has to be performed with the help of tree plate.
7) It can be decorated using small, multicolored sprinkles.
8) It has to be baked for 6 to 8 minutes at 400 Degree Fahrenheit.
9) You must allow them to cool slightly and then, they need to be removed from the cookie sheet.
10) They must be transferred to cooling rack. (When you wait for some added time, they may break while making to efforts to move to the cooling rack).
- Almond extract - 1 teaspoon.
- Baking powder - 1/4 teaspoon.
- Salt - 1/8 teaspoon.
- Sifted flour - 2 1/4 cups.
- Egg - 1 no.
- Sugar - 3/4 cup.
- Shortening - 1 cup.
- Food coloring