Ambrosia Meringue Trifles
Cooking time45 min
Do you work hard for long hours to make a perfect dessert? This ambrosia meringue trifles recipe teaches you how to make a stunningly delicious dessert in a speedy and simple manner. If you follow the correct instructions and guidelines of this Ambrosia meringue trifles recipe, you can make four servings. This dessert can be made in fast manner and you just need 10 minutes to make this wonderful dish.
1) First of all, you have to take an electric mixer.
2) The next step is to take vanilla extract, powdered sugar and heavy cream.
3) These three ingredients must be beaten with the help of the electric mixer.
4) You have to remember that the speed of the electric mixer needs to be kept at high level.
5) The beating process should be stopped when the formation of stiff peaks take place.
6) Then, you have to combine the orange segments and the grape segments.
7) After having combined these two ingredients, the citrus mixture has to be divided among 4 glasses. (The capacity of each glass can be 10 ounces)
8) Now, each glass should be drizzled with honey.
9) Then vanilla meringue cookie must be taken and it has to be crumbled over the fruit in each glass.
10) Whipped cream has to be used to top every glass in an even way.
11) Unsweetened flaked coconut needs to be sprinkled in all four glasses.
12) The layers have to be repeated once again.
- Toasted unsweetened flaked coconut - 1 1/2 tablespoons.
- Vanilla meringue cookie - 1 no. (Store-brought)
- Honey - 1 1/2 teaspoons.
- Drained grapefruit segments - 1 cup. (They must be refrigerated)
- Drained orange segments - 1 cup. (They should also be refrigerated)
- Vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon.
- Powdered sugar - 2 tablespoons.
- Heavy cream - 1 cup.