Apple & Sultana Muffins
Cooking time25 min
Are you looking for an easy way to make a simple lunchbox snack that is super delicious and super healthy? You do not have to look any further because this apple & sultana muffins recipe puts forward how to make an excellent snack that is tasteful, healthy and simple as well.
If you can adhere to the quantity of ingredients recommended in this apple & sultana muffins recipe, you can make 12 servings. The preparation time needed for this dish is 15 minutes and it can be cooked within a duration of 25 minutes. You can make this lunch snack in a fast and easy manner and it can be freezable as well.
1) The oven has to be heated to 180 Degree Celsius/160 Degree Celsius Fan/Gas 4.
2) You have to take a large bowl.
3) Golden cater sugar, whole-meal flour, cinnamon, baking powder and self raising flour should be added to the bowl and they should be mixed well.
4) The next step is to get another bowl.
5) Sunflower oil, semi-skimmed milk and eggs should be added to this bowl and you have to mix all these ingredients.
6) Now, the wet ingredients need to be poured into the dry ingredients.
7) These two should be mixed really well and, the sultana and grated apples must be stilled into the mixture.
8) The mix has to be divided between 12 muffin cases.
9) They should be baked for 25 minutes.
10) Place them on a wire rack to let cool.
11) The dish is ready to serve and it can be packed in a container for using as lunch snack.
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon.
- Sultana - 100 grams.
- Self raising floor - 200 grams.
- Cinnamon - 1 teaspoon.
- Apples - 2 no. (Grated)
- Wholemeal flour - 50 grams.
- Sunflower oil - 4 tablespoons.
- Semi-skimmed milk - 125 ml.
- Eggs - 2 nos.
- Golden caster sugar - 100 grams.