Apple Cider-Glazed Chicken with Parmesan Potatoes
Cooking time45 min
If you are interested in learning an astonishingly tasteful chicken dinner, you have to follow this apple cider-glazed chicken with parmesan potatoes recipe. This recipe allows you to make 4 servings and you can make this dish within 1 hour 10 minutes.
1) Oven should be preheated to 425 Degree Fahrenheit.
2) A rimmed sheet pan has to be lined using parchment paper.
3) Potatoes must be tossed together with two tablespoon parsley, parmesan, pepper, salt and a drizzle of olive oil.
4) They need to be roasted for 30 minutes and make sure that they turn golden brown and tender.
5) A large skillet must be preheated over large medium high heat.
6) Chicken has to be seasoned with pepper salt and olive needs to be drizzled before cooking.
7) It should be cooked for 4 to 5 minutes per side until turned brown and the chicken has to be transferred to a plate.
8) Red onion, garlic and one teaspoon of olive oil have to be sauteed for 3 to 4 minutes over medium heat.
9) Jam, chicken stock, apple cider vinegar and apple cider must be added.
10) They need to be brought to a boil and simmered with pepper, salt and apples for 5 minutes. (You can stop when thickened and reduced)
11) Remaining parsley and butter have to be added.
12) Chicken must be sliced and added to the sauce to warm.
13) Then, the chicken has to be placed on a parmesan potatoes bed and sauce needs to be spooned all over.
14) Use parsley to garnish before serving.
- Unsalted butter - 1 tablespoon.
- Granny Smith apple - 1 no. (It should be peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices)
- Apricot jam - 1/4 cup.
- Chicken stock (Low sodium) - 1/4 cup.
- Apple cider vinegar - 1 teaspoon.
- Apple cider - 1/4 cup.
- Red onion - 1 no. (It must be sliced lengthwise in a thinly way)
- Garlic clove - 2 nos. (Grated)
- Boneless and skinless chicken breasts - 1 1/2 lb.
- Fresh parsley - 1/4 cup. (It needs to be divided and you can keep some more garnishing)
- Freshly grated parmesan - 1/2 cup.
- Black pepper - to taste. (Freshly ground)
- Kosher salt - to taste.
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Baby potatoes - 1 lb. (They have to be halved)