Arugula Salad with Berry Dressing
Cooking time45 min
How to make a refreshing salad for the spring and summer months? This arugula salad with berry dressing recipe makes you familiarize with a high quality and captivating salad and the sweet strawberries clearly balance the tart balsamic dressing beautifully. A simple method is employed to make this wonderful salad and it can be prepared with lightning speed.
If you take the exact quantity of ingredients mentioned in this arugula salad with berry dressing recipe, you can serve this dish for 4 people. Total time needed for cooking this dish is 25 minutes. 1 1/2 cups of salad with four teaspoons dressing contains 159 calories and the fat contents available are 9 grams. When it comes to cholesterol, 19 milligrams are available and the sodium comes around 175 mg. A large number of people have become ardent fans of this wonderful salad and the ease with which it can be made plays an important role in making salad immensely popular. This dish is an excellent option for both beginners as well as cooking experts.
1) You have to take a blender.
2) Salt, honey, oil, vinegar and 1/4 cup strawberries must be placed in the blender.
3) They must be covered and processed until turn smooth.
4) The goat cheese must be in the pistachios.
5) It should be cut into eight slices.
6) The arugula must be divided among four salad plates.
7) Each one needs to be topped with two slices of goat cheese, remaining strawberries, jicama, blueberries and blackberries.
8) The dressing must be drizzled in.
- 1) Fresh strawberries - 1 cup. (They must be halved and divided).
- 2) Balsamic vinegar - 2 tablespoons.
- 3) Canola oil - 1 tablespoon.
- 4) Honey - 1 teaspoon.
- 5) Dash salt – to taste.
- 6) Fresh goat cheese - 1 log (The quantity must be equivalent to 4 ounces).
- 7) Pistachios (finely chopped) - 2 tablespoons.
- 8) Baby spinach or fresh arugula - 4 cups.
- 9) Fresh blackberries - 3/4 cup.
- 10) Fresh blueberries - 3/4 cup.
- 11) Julienned jicama - 1/4 cup (It should be peeled).