Asparagus Ham Strata
Cooking time65 min
Do you want to know to how to make a tasteful and attractive dish that can be served for lunch, breakfast or any time year around? This asparagus ham strata recipe is the best answer to this question and you can serve it for parties or even during a picnic. It can be made in an uncomplicated way and in a speedy manner as well.
1) First of all, you have to take a doughnut cutter.
2) Twelve circles and holes must be cut from bread.
3) Set aside.
4) The remaining bread should be torn into in pieces.
5) Take a greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
6) Place the bread pieces in the dish.
7) The ham, asparagus and cheese need to be layered.
8) The bread circles and holes have to be arranged on top.
9) The eggs and milk must be beaten lightly.
10) Then, mustard, salt, and onion should be added and you have to mix them well.
11) The egg mixture should be pored over bread circles and holes.
12) The next step is to cover and refrigerate for 6 hours at least or it can be done overnight.
13) It should be baked uncovered at 325 Degree Fahrenheit for 55 minutes. (You must stop when top become light golden brown)
14) Keep it for 10 minutes before serving.
- 1) White bread - 12 slices.
- 2) Processed cheese - 12 ounces (You can use Velveeta and it must be diced).
- 3) Fresh asparagus – 1 1/2 pounds. (It must be trimmed).
- 4) Cooked ham - 2 cups. (It should be diced).
- 5) Large eggs - 6 nos.
- 8) Milk - 3 cups.
- 9) Onion - 2 tablespoons (They must be finely chopped).
- 10) Salt - 1/2 teaspoon.
- 11) Ground mustard - 1/4 teaspoon.