Cooking time5 min
Do you know how to make a colorful and tasty salad that can be served with roasted beef, ham or smoked duck? This autumn coleslaw recipe makes you familiarize with a simple way a making an amazingly delicious salad and you just need 20 to 25 minutes for both preparation and cooking. It livens up the sides of the ham or you can enjoy this salad with roasted beef during this autumn. In fact; this unique salad goes well with all types of dishes and the method of preparation can be described as truly uncomplicated. If you take the exact quantity of ingredients recommended in this autumn coleslaw recipe, you can serve this salad for 4 people. The preparation time is 25 minutes and the cooking time comes around only 2 minutes. It can be described as a highly delicious dish that can served for guests with absolute pride. First of all, you have to take a pan.
Then seeds must be added,
The next step is to toast on medium heat in a light manner.
When it turns slightly brown, tamari must be splashed in.
Toss seeds properly.
Now, it must be poured out of the pan and reserve.
Then, mustard, yoghurt, parsley and mayo need to be mixed.
Pour over apples and vegetables.
You must toss through and season.
The seeds should be sprinkled over before serving.
- Tamari – Splash
- Mayonnaise – 3 tablespoons
- Mixed seeds – a handful (You can use pumpkin, sunflower and linseed)
- Dijon mustard – 2 tablespoons.
- Low-fat natural yogurt – 4 tablespoons.
- Thinly sliced eating apples – 2 nos.
- Flat leaf parsley – 3 tablespoons. (It must be chopped).
- Carrots – 3 nos. (They should be peeled, julienned or grated).
- Red cabbage – 1/2 (It should be thinly sliced).
- Celeriac – 1 no. (It should be peeled, julienned or grated).