Autumn vegetable soup with cheesy toasts
Cooking time20 min
Many people love soups, especially low-fat soups. This autumn vegetable soup with cheesy toasts recipe talks about how to make a very hearty and warm soup in an uncomplicated way. With the exact quantity of ingredients recommended in this autumn vegetable soup with cheesy toasts recipe, you can serve it for 4 people. The preparation time is 10 to 15 minutes and the cooking time comes around 20 minutes. First of all, you have to place the vegetables into a large saucepan.
Add sugar, rosemary, garlic and stock
The next step is to season well.
Stir well, bring to a simmer and cover it and cook for 15 minutes. (Stop when vegetables become tender)
Now, the grill should be preheated to high.
Tomato must be whizzed in a food processor and then, it should be tipped into the vegetables with parsley and chickpeas.
Heat through in a gentle manner and keep on stirring a few times.
For the toasts, both sides of the bread must be rubbed with garlic.
Grill on one side until becomes golden and then, turn the bread over before covering with Edam.
Grill until it is bubbling and it can be served immediately with the piping hot soup.
- Small carrot – 2 nos (They should be chopped).
- Small potato – 1 no. (It must be chopped).
- Fresh rosemary – 1 tablespoon. (Chopped)
- Small leek – 1 no. (Chopped)
- Finely chopped garlic clove – 1 no.
- Sugar – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Vegetable stock – 3/4 pint or 425 ml.
- Fresh parsley – 3 tablespoon (It should be chopped).
- Drained and rinsed chickpea – 410 gram can.
- 400-gram-can Italian tomato – 2 nos.
- Ingredients needed for the toasts
- Garlic clove – 1 no. (Cut in half)
- Finely grated Edam – 50 grams.
- Baguette slices – 50 grams. (It should be finely grated).