Bacon Blue Cheese Burger with Caramelized Onions
Cooking time45 min
This bacon blue cheese burger with caramelized onions recipe teaches you how to make a flavorsome burger in a simple way.
1) The butter needs to be heated in a medium sized frying pan. (Keep the heat over medium to high heat).
2) Sliced sweet onions should be added.
3) Heat has to be lowered and simmered in the butter.
4) It should be covered and cooked for 20 to 30 minutes. (Keep on stirring occasionally and make sure that they havent burnt).
5) The onions have to be shifted to a bowl and keep aside.
6) The bacon should be grilled in the same pan and stop when it becomes crispy.
7) Pepper, salt, cumin, sriracha, Worcestershire sauce, and ground beef need to be mixed in a large bowl and make sure that they are properly blended.
8) The mixture has to be shaped into patties with 1 inch (height) and 5 inches (across).
9) Olive oil must be heated in a big frying pan.
10) Burgers have to be added to the pan and there should be an inch of space between patties.
11) They need to be cooked according to your own preference and make sure that they are flipped to make the cooking process even.
12) When you flip for the last time, 1 tablespoon crumbled pie has to be added to the top of each patty and leave it there for a few minutes before taking them out.
13) The patties should be placed on a tray and the tray needs to be lined with paper towels.
14) Continue the same procedure for all patties.
15) The buns have to be toasted in light manner and they should be laid out in an open faced direction.
16) 1 tablespoon of island dressing must be placed on the bottom of every bun.
17) Tomato slice must be placed and then, a patty as well.
18) Next, a small scoop of caramelized onions have to be placed and after that, two pieces of bacon must be placed.
19) The next step is to place a leaf of lettuce, and finally, the top bun has to be placed on top of the lettuce.
20) If you are interested, you can add ketchup on the top bun prior to adding it on the burger.
21) You can serve this dish immediately.
- 1) Plain Hamburger Buns 8 nos. (They must be medium-sized).
- 2) Ground Beef with 10% fat 2 lbs.
- 3) Bacon - 1/2 lb Bacon
- 4) Large sweet onion - 1 no. (It should be sliced).
- 5) Large tomato 1 no. (sliced)
- 6) Iceberg lettuce
- 7) Butter - 2 tablespoons.
- 8) Olive oil - 1 tablespoon.
- 9) Blue cheese - 8 tablespoons. (They should be crumbled).
- 9) Thousand Island dressing 8 tablespoons.
- 10) Worcestershire sauce 1 teaspoon.
- 11) Pepper - 1/2 teaspoon.
- 12) Ground cumin - 1/2 teaspoon.
- 13) Salt - 1/4 teaspoon.
- 14) Sriracha - 1/4 teaspoon. (You can select other preferred hot sauces as well).
- 15) Ketchup - (It is optional)