Bacon, Egg and Shrimp Fried Rice
Cooking time45 min
This bacon, egg and shrimp fried rice recipe puts forward a step by step method of approach of making an excellent dish that offers captivating taste.
Total time for cooking comes around 15 minutes and you can serve it for 4 people if you follow the exact quantity of ingredients recommended in this bacon, egg and shrimp fried rice recipe
1) First of all, you have to heat a wok over high heat.
2) 1 tablespoon peanut oil should be added.
3) Eggs must also be added.
4) Heat needs to be reduces a bit.
5) It should be stir-fried for 1 to 2 minutes to scramble.
6) Take it out and set aside.
7) The wok needs to be reheated.
8) Remaining 1/2 tablespoon peanut oil must be added.
9) Pancetta should be added when the oil is hot.
10) Add garlic and ginger as well and cook for 1 or 2 minutes.
11) You have to stir in quick manner.
12) When the pancetta starts turning turn brown, the shrimp must be added.
13) Add peas and stir-fry again for 1 to 2 minutes.
14) Cooked rice should be added.
15) Stir well so that it breaks up in the wok.
16) Scrambled eggs must be added back.
17) You have to season with the light soy.
18) It should be tossed to coat the rice.
19) Toasted sesame oil needs to be added.
20) Pepper and salt should be used to season.
21) You can serve it immediately and chopped scallions can be used to garnish.
- 1) Peanut or vegetable oil - 1 1/2 tablespoons
- 2) Eggs, lightly beaten - 3
- 3) Pancetta or bacon (diced) - 4 ounces
- 4) Clove garlic (minced) -1
- 5) Peeled and grated fresh ginger - 1 teaspoon
- 6) Bay shrimp - 4 ounces
- 7) Fresh or frozen peas -4 ounces (about 3/4 cup).
- 8) Cooked jasmine rice (preferably day old) - 2 cups
- 9) Light soy sauce - 1 tablespoon
- 10) Toasted sesame oil - 1 teaspoon
- 11) Sea salt and
- 12) Freshly ground white pepper – to taste.
- 13) Scallions, chopped – 2