Baked Bream With Tomatoes
Cooking time45 min
Baked bream is one of the best dishes. If you want to bake this type of food you will need to know the ingredients and of course the recipe. This is one of the best and most sweet dishes you can ever make. If you have never eaten this type of dish, you will need to make some. You just need to buy the required ingredients and of course, follow the baking method. Follow the method correctly and don’t overcook the food. Serve this food while hot. You can make Baked bream for lunch or supper. If you want to bake for more than one person, you will just need to add the ingredients. It is always good to eat it while hot.
1) Heat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius and then brush a roasting tin using some oil. Combine the garlic, herbs and two teaspoonful olive oil & use it to stuff your fish. You will then transfer it to the roasting tin and drizzle the fish with a little oil. Put some salt and add freshly ground black pepper.
2) Cut the tomatoes and lemons into medium pieces and then place them around the roasted fish. You will need to roast it again for 15 to 20 minutes until the fish is ready. You will then serve it with the roasted lemon and tomatoes.
- Olive oil
- Three tablespoonfuls of chopped herbs. Use basil, thyme and a mixture of parsley
- One clove garlic, crushed
- One large bream or 2 small fish guttered & scaled
- 8 to 10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- One unwaxed lemon