Baked Parmesan Salmon
Cooking time45 min
What can you make with parmesan and salmon? Most people may wonder how to combine these two ingredients to make a dish. This baked parmesan salmon recipe teaches you how to make an unbelievably flavorsome dish in a simple way. Using the correct quantity of ingredients mentioned in this baked parmesan salmon recipe helps you make 4 servings. Time required for making dish only comes around 30 minutes.
1) Oven has to be preheated to 450 Degree Fahrenheit.
2) Half sheet pan must be lined using a parchment paper.
3) Take a small bowl and 1 tablespoon oil, garlic, parsley, panko and parmesan should be added to the bowl.
4) Combine all these ingredients properly.
5) The salmon has to be placed on the parchment paper and half teaspoon oil must be drizzled over the salmon.
6) The oil should be spread all over the salmon in an even manner with the help of a spoon.
7) The next step is seasoning with pepper and salt.
8) The parmesan mixture has to be sprinkled over the salmon.
9) It should be patted down for crusting the entire surface.
10) Then, it needs to be baked for 10 minutes and make sure that the salmon becomes brown in color.
11) Thick lemon slices and parsley can be used to garnish and a bit of lemon can be squeezed on the salmon before serving.
- Lemon - 1 no.
- Black pepper - to taste. (Freshly ground)
- Kosher salt - to taste.
- Salmon piece - 1 no. (The quantity should be equivalent to 2 lb).
- Extra virgin oil - 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon. (Divided)
- Garlic cloves - 2 nos. (Grated)
- Fresh parsley - 1/4 cup. (It should be chopped and keep some more for garnish)
- Panko breadcrumbs - 1/4 cup.
- Parmesan - 1/4 cup. (Freshly grated)