Cooking time90 min
Do you want to learn a simple way of making super delicious potatoes that are baked? This baked potatoes recipe makes you familiarize with a simple method of making such a dish. If you follow the exact guidelines put forward in this baked potatoes recipe, you can make 4 servings. The preparation time needed for this dish comes around 10 minutes and the cooking process can be completed within 90 minutes.
1) The oven must be preheated to 390 Degree Fahrenheit.
2) The potatoes should be rinsed and dried.
3) The next step is to brush them with oil and then, sea salt has to be sprinkled.
4) It has to be baked on a tray for 60 to 90 minutes and you can stop when the tomatoes become tender.
5) The potato tops must be sliced off.
6) The next step is to spoon the flesh into a big bowl. (You need to make sure that you are leaving a 5 mm thick potato shell)
7) Now, the flesh has to be mashed with 3/4 of the cheese, chives, mustard and butter.
8) Salt and pepper have to be used to season really well.
9) Then, the mixture has to be spooned back into the potato shells in a careful manner.
10) The remaining cheese should be sprinkled in.
11) It must be placed on the baking tray.
12) You have to return it to the oven.
13) It has to be baked for 15 to 20 minutes and you need to stop when the cheese becomes golden.
- Cheddar cheese - 150 grams.
- Chives - 2 tablespoons. (The y must be freshly chopped)
- Dijon mustard - 1 tablespoon.
- Butter - 30 grams.
- Sea salt - to taste.
- Olive oil
- Large floury baking potatoes - 4 nos. (You can use Maris Piper or King Edward)