Cooking time25 min
Salmon is a highly delicious and nutrient dense fish. This baked salmon recipe talks about a simple dish that can be made using salmon. If you make use of the same quantity of ingredients recommended in this recipe, you can serve this baked salmon dish for 4 people. Total preparation time is 10 minutes and you can complete the cooking process within 25 minutes.
1) Oven needs to be preheated to 350 Degree Fahrenheit.
2) A large rimmed baking sheet must be lined using foil.
3) The foil should be greased using nonstick cooking spray.
4) Lemon slices have to be laid at the center of the foil and they should be layered evenly.
5) Salmon has to be seasoned with pepper and salt.
6) It needs to be placed on top of the lemon slices.
7) The next step is to take a small bowl.
8) Oregano, thyme, garlic, honey and butter should be whisked together in a small bowl.
9) This mixture has to be poured over the salmon.
10) Then, the foil that surrounds the salmon should be folded up.
11) It must be baked for 12 minutes. (Stop when the salmon is cooked through)
12) The oven needs to be switched to broil.
13) Now, you have to broil it for 2 minutes. (You have to makes sure that the butter mixture gets thickened and glazed)
14) Parsley can be used to garnish and it can be served warm.
- Kosher salt- to taste.
- Large salmon fillet - 1 no.
- Butter - 6 tablespoons. (It has to be melted)
- Black pepper - to taste. (Freshly ground).
- Garlic cloves - 3 nos. (Minced)
- Honey - 2 tablespoons.
- Dried oregano- 1 teaspoon.
- Thyme leaves - 1 teaspoon. (They must be chopped)
- Lemons - 2 nos. (Thinly sliced)
- Chopped fresh parsley - for garnishing.