Baked Sesame-Ginger Salmon in Parchment
Cooking time45 min
Are you interested in making a dream dinner? You can follow this baked sesame-ginger salmon in parchment recipe to make a complete meal in a speedy manner. This recipe offers a yield of 4 servings and it can be made within 30 minutes.
1) Oven must be preheated to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Four parchment pieces (Around 15 by 17 inches) should be prepared. Each piece must be folded in half to make a crease and then unfolded before setting aside.
3) Red pepper flakes, honey, garlic powder, ginger and soy sauce must be whisked with sesame oil in a small bowl.
4) The parchment packets should be built one at a time. A quarter of zucchini must be placed in an even layer on one side of the piece of parchment and it should be topped with a quarter of red onion.
5) One of the line segments must be squeezed in a generous way over the vegetables.
6) A salmon fillet should be placed on the top of vegetables. Soy sauce mixture has to be used for brushing the salmon and sesame seeds need to be used as toppings.
7) The empty side of the parchment has to be folded over the salmon and the two edges must also be folded toward the salmon; thereby, creating several creases for completely sealing the package.
8) This process has to be repeated using the remaining parchment and ingredients. The next step is the process of transferring the prepared packets to a baking sheet.
9) The baking process needs to be done for 16 to 18 minutes and ensure that the salmon is fully cooked.
10) Prior to serving, the veggies and fish have to be removed from the packet and transferred to plates. Another option is to cut slits on the top part of the parchment and the dish can be served on the paper.
- 6-ounce skinless salmon fillets – 4 nos.
- Red onion – 1 no. (It should be halved and thinly sliced)
- Red pepper flakes – A pinch.
- Garlic powder – 1 teaspoon.
- Soy sauce – 2 tablespoons.
- Sesame seeds – 4 teaspoons.
- Lime (Quartered) – 1 no.
- Large zucchini – 2 nos. (It has to be halved lengthwise and sliced in a thin way.
- Honey – 2 tablespoons.
- Grated fresh ginger – 2 tablespoons.
- Sesame oil – 1 teaspoon.