Bakehouse Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
Cooking time45 min
If you are worried about the hassles involved with making typical cheesecakes, you can depend on this bakehouse peanut butter cheesecake bars recipe. It discusses how to make sweet, smooth and creamy cheesecake bars in a simple way. Total time required for making this dish is 2 hours and you can make 16 servings with help of this recipe.
1) The oven needs to be preheated to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2) An 8/8-inch baking pan should be lined using aluminum foil or parchment paper and keep it in a safe place.
3) Take a food processor and the cookies have to be processed in a food processor. You need to stop when they are properly ground.
4) Softened butter has to be added and pulsed to combine everything in an even manner.
5) It should be pressed into the baking pan that is prepared.
6) Peanut butter, milk and cream cheese should be beaten in a big mixing bowl to make the mixture soft and you have to keep the paddle attachment.
7) Salt and vanilla must be mixed and poured into crust. (You have to spread in an evenly layered way)
8) It needs to be baked for a period between 15 and 18 minutes and you can stop when it is set.
9) After removing from the oven, it has to be placed on a cooling rack to cool.
10) In order to make glaze, chocolate and butter must be melted in a double boiler that is kept on over medium heat and the process has to be stopped when the mixture becomes smooth.
11) It needs to be poured over cooled cheesecake and refrigerated to become set.
- #For making the crust#
- Unsalted butter – 6 tablespoons. (The butter needs to be softened)
- Chocolate sandwich or wafer cookies - 9 ounces.
- #For making the filling#
- Vanilla extract – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Cream cheese (Room temperature) - 6 ounces
- Fine sea salt – a pinch.
- Condensed milk (Sweetened) - 1 cup.
- Peanut butter - 1/3 cup. (Creamy)
- #For making chocolate glaze#
- Unsalted butter – 1/4 cup.
- Milk chocolate - 5 ounces. (You can use dark chocolate as well)