Cooking time45 min
Many people do not have proper idea about about how to make a good basic vinaigrette for the salads. Are you one among these people? You can depend on this this balsamic vinaigrette recipe to know how to make a good vinaigrette and It puts forward a simple method that teaches you how to make vinaigrette in a fast manner as well.
If you follow the correct quantity of ingredients advocated in this balsamic vinaigrette recipe, you can make 1 cup of dressing. You need to follow a 3:1 oil and vinegar ratio and, this ratio can be scaled up or down according to your specific needs.
1) First of all, you have to take a jam jar or a container with a tight sealing lid.
2) Add balsamic vinegar and olive oil into the jar.
3) They must be combined well.
4) A big pinch of salt needs to be added.
5) A few grinds of black pepper should also be added.
6) The lid has to be screwed and shaken in a vigorous manner.
7) A piece of lettuce must be dipped into the vinaigrette.
9) The pepper and salt should be adjusted. (Or the proportion of oil and vinegar to taste)
10) This vinaigrette can be kept on the counter for many weeks and it can be refrigerated if you have added the fresh ingredients).
11) You can find the vinegar and oil getting separated a few minutes after the shaking process.
12) You must shake well so that they are recombined prior to dressing the salad.
- 1) Extra virgin oil - 3/4 cup.
- 2) Balsamic vinegar - 1/4 cup.
- 3) Salt to taste.
- 4) Pepper to taste (Freshly ground).
- 5) Honey spoonful. (Optional)
- 6) Mustard - spoonful (Optional)
- 7) Minced shallots spoonful. (Optional)
- 8) Minced garlic spoonful. (Optional)
- 9) Minced fresh herbs spoonful (Optional).
- 10) Dried herbs 1 teaspoon. (Optional)
- 11) Brown sugar - spoonful (Optional)