BBQ Chicken Pizza
Cooking time15 min
Many people look for a great way to use leftover chicken in an easy, fun and delicious manner. That is what exactly happens with this BBQ chicken pizza and it is packed with amazing flavor from the tangy tomato chutney, chopped onions and smoky white cheddar cheese as well. A unique contrast of flavors can always be associated with this dish and if you follow exact the guidelines; you can serve this dish for 6 people. First of all, you need to preheat oven to 450 Degree Fahrenheit.
The crust should be placed on a baking sheet.
You have to bake the crust at 450 Degrees Fahrenheit for 3 minutes.
Then, it should be removed from the oven.
You have to spread chutney over crust by leaving a 1/2-inch border.
The next step is to top chutney with chicken.
Now, cheese, green onions and diced tomato must be sprinkled over chicken evenly.
The chicken should be baked for 9 minutes at 450 Degree Fahrenheit or until cheese melts.
Pizza should be cut into 6 wedges.
The dish is ready to serve.
To make your own tomato chutney for this BBQ chicken pizza take a small pan.
Combine 3 tablespoons brown sugar, 1 minced garlic clove, 1/8 teaspoon Jamaican jerk seasoning, diced plum tomato and 3 tablespoons cider vinegar in the pan.
Bring to a boil.
The heat should be reduced to minimum
Then, you must cook for 20 minutes until it gets thickened.
The tomato sauce is ready to serve.
- Tomato chutney – 3/4 cup. (If you cannot find tomato chutney, you can make your own).
- Italian cheese-flavored thin pizza crust like Boboli – 10 ounces.
- Roasted skinless, boneless chicken breasts – 2 cups. (It should be chopped and the quantity should be about 2 breasts).
- Shredded extra-sharp white cheddar cheese – 3/4 cup. (About 3 ounces)
- Diced plum tomato – 2/3 cup.
- Chopped green onions – 1/3 cup.