Cooking time45 min
You might have a lot about classic dinner dishes. This BBQ-glazed meatloaf recipe is the best way of knowing how to make a classic dinner dish with a tangy glaze.
You can serve for 4 people if you use the same quantity of ingredients recommended in this BBQ-glazed meatloaf recipe. Total time required for making this dish is 55 minutes.
1) Oven should be preheated to 400 Degree Fahrenheit.
2) A rimmed sheet pan needs to be lined using parchment paper.
3) Garlic, carrot, celery and onion should be added to the food processors bowl.
4) They have to be pulsed 3 or 4 times until finely chopped.
5) If required, bowl side must be scraped.
6) They should be transferred to a large mixing bowl.
7) They have to be combined with breadcrumbs, egg, ketchup, pepper, salt and Italian seasoning in the bowl.
8) After having mixed them well, ground beef and ground pork must be added.
9) You have to use your hands to properly mix.
10) 4 large ovenproof ramekins should be placed on a sheet pan.
11) The mixture has to be divided into these 4 ramekins.
12) The meatloaf needs to be brushed using BBQ sauce and baked for 25 minutes.
13) The oven has to be changed to a broiler setting and cooked for 3 to 4 minutes. (Make sure that the BBQ sauce glaze is caramelized in a slight manner)
14) You can serve this dish immediately.
- BBQ sauce - 1/4 cup.
- Ground pork - 1/2 lb.
- Ground beef - 1 lb.
- Panko breadcrumbs - 1/2 cup.
- Large egg- 1 no.
- Ketchup - 2 tablespoons.
- Black pepper - to taste. (Freshly ground)
- Kosher salt - to taste.
- Italian seasoning - 1 teaspoon.
- Garlic clove - 2 nos. (Halved)
- Carrot - 1 no. (It must be roughly chopped)
- Celery stalks - 2 nos. (Roughly chopped)
- Onion (Roughly chopped) - 1 no.