BBQ Pulled Pork Loaded Baked Potatoes
Cooking time45 min
This BBQ pulled pork loaded baked potatoes recipe talks about to make pork stuffed potato dish with a delicious flavor.
You can make eight servings with this recipe and total time for cooking comes around 50 minutes.
1) Oven has to be preheated to 400 Degree Fahrenheit.
2) Potatoes have to be placed on a big rimmed baking sheet that is lined with aluminum foil.
3) They have to be baked for 45 minutes and stop when turn tender.
4) Oil has t be heated in a big skillet and heat must be kept at medium.
5) After adding onion slices, cook for 5 to 7 minutes and keep on stirring often. (Stop when onion becomes tender and lightly browned)
6) Bell pepper has to be added and cooked for 5 minutes and keep on stirring.
7) After taking out from the heat, pepper and salt must be sprinkled.
8) A lengthwise slit should be cut down the center of each potato.
9) Sides must be squeezed to open.
10) Cooked potato pulp must be mashed lightly and then, it should be pushed toward opening.
11) They need to be topped with avocado, corn chips, onion mixture, pork and cheese.
12) Barbecue has to be drizzled in.
13) Cilantro must be sprinkled as well.
14) White barbecue sauce and coleslaw mix should be tossed together and it can be served with the pork stuffed potatoes.
- White barbecue sauce - 3/4 cup.
- Coleslaw mix - 1 package or 14 ounces.
- Chopped fresh cilantro - 1/4 cup.
- Barbecue sauce- 1 1/2 cups.
- Small ripe avocados (Diced) - 2 nos.
- Coarsely crushed corn chips - 2 cups. (You can use Fritos)
- Pulled smoked pork - 1 1/2 pounds. (Warmed)
- Monterrey jack cheese (shredded) - 8 ounces.
- Black pepper - 1/4 teaspoon.
- Kosher salt - 1/4 teaspoon.
- Large red bell pepper - 1 no. (It should be sliced thinly and vertically)
- Large yellow onion - 1 no. (Thinly sliced)
- Olive oil - 2 tablespoons.
- Medium-size russet potatoes - 8 nos. or ounces.