Beer Bratwursts with Dijon Coleslaw
Cooking time45 min
This beer bratwursts with Dijon coleslaw recipe puts forward an easy method of making an inspiration dish. It is different from all those traditional methods and you can be proud of your cooking skills. You can make 8 beer brats with the help of this beer bratwursts with Dijon coleslaw recipe
For making the coleslaw
1) The first thing you need to do is to take a large bowl.
2) Black pepper, salt, sugar, white wine vinegar, pickle juice, whole grain mustard, Dijon mustard and mayo must be whisked together in the bowl.
3) Then, you have to add green cabbage and red cabbage to the bowl.
4) They must be tossed to coat thoroughly.
5) You have to keep it on a safe place.
For making the beer brats
1) First of all, take a deep saucepan.
2) Beer has to be poured in and heated until it simmers.
3) Brats must be added and the cooking process needs to be done for 8 to 10 minutes. It is always advisable to keep the heat low.
4) Once the cooking is done, you need to take it out from the saucepan and place it in a big nonstick skillet.
5) You need to add one tablespoon of butter and make sure that it is cooked through.
6) Hot buns must be toasted and stuffed with beer brats and coleslaw.
7) Jalapeno should be used as topping and it can be served with French fries.
- #Dijon Coleslaw#
- Green cabbage – 2 cups. (You have to slice them thinly)
- Red cabbage – 4 cups. (Thinly sliced)
- Black pepper – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Sugar – 1 tablespoon.
- White wine vinegar – 3 tablespoons.
- Pickle juice – 1 tablespoon.
- Maille whole grain mustard – 1 tablespoon.
- Maille Original Dijon mustard -4 teaspoons.
- Mayonnaise – 1/3 cup.
- #For the beer brats#
- Jalapenos – For garnishing. (Optional)
- Hot dog buns.
- Butter – 1 tablespoon.
- Lager – 24 ounces.
- Bratwursts – 8 nos.