Berry smoothie ice-blocks
Cooking time45 min
Summer can be really hot and tiring as well. That is why many people are searching for frosty treats that offer great relief. Berry smoothie ice-blocks can be described as one of the best solutions to reduce the effect of a hot summer day and they offer the best refreshing effects to keep you chilled up. If you are searching for such a smoothie, you do not have to look any further. This berry smoothie ice-blocks recipe makes you familiarize with a simple way of making a highly refreshing frosty treat.
If you follow the exact guidelines and correct quantity of ingredients advocated in this berry smoothie ice-blocks recipe, you can serve it for 6 people. This treat can be made within 4 hours and 5 minutes. When it comes to nutritional values, it contains 89 calories and total fat contents come around only 0.09 grams. 1.1 grams fiber contents are available and the protein comes around 0.5 grams.
1) First of all, you have to blend all the berries and orange juice.
2) The strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and orange juice must be blended until the mixture becomes really smooth.
3) The next step is to pour it into the molds in a careful manner.
4) The lids must be placed on the molds.
5) Now, it is the time to freeze the mixture for 4 hours. (You must make sure that it is frozen properly).
6) Once it is frozen, you must take out and you need to stand at room temperature for 1 to 2 minutes.
7) Then, the mold can be removed.
8) The treat is ready to serve. The ice mold required for making this smoothie is a 6 hole, 1/4-cup capacity plastic ice-block mold.
- 1) Orange juice - 2/3 cup.
- 2) Frozen raspberries - 1/4 cup.
- 3) Frozen blueberries - 1/4 cup.
- 4) Strawberries - 6 nos. (They should be hulled and halved).