Best Crispy Lemon Chicken
Cooking time45 min
It can be pretty difficult for you find a simpler recipe that teaches you how to make a delicious chicken dish. This best crispy lemon chicken recipe talks about making a truly flavorsome dish in an easy manner. This best crispy lemon chicken recipe is extremely easy to follow and you do not have to spend a lot of time in the kitchen for making this dish. The flavor can be described as captivating as well.
1) Lemon juice and corn starch must be mixed.
2) You need to mix the corn starch mixture, brown sugar, ginger, stock and lemon rind in a saucepan.
3) It has to be brought to a boil and then you need to cook for 60 seconds.
4) Keep it in a safe place.
5) In order to prepare the chicken, you must beat water and egg whites together in a light way.
6) As the next step, cornmeal and flour should be mixed together.
7) In order to create an even coating, the chicken should be dipped in the egg white mixture and you need to dip the chicken in the flour mixture as well.
8) After taking frying pan, oil must be heated in the pan.
9) You need to fry the chicken and ensure that the juices are running clear.
10) The lemon sauce needs to be pored over.
11) Chopped spring onion can be used for serving.
- Corn starch - 1 tablespoon.
- Lemon juice - 1/4 cup.
- Lemon rind – 1 no. (Grated)
- Chicken stock - 1 1/2 cup.
- Grated ginger - 1 teaspoon.
- Brown sugar - 1 tablespoon.
- Egg whites – 2 nos.
- Corn meal - 1/2 cup.
- Flour - 1/2 cup.
- Water - 2 tablespoons.
- Chicken tenderloins - 3/4 pound.
- Oil - 2 tablespoons.
- Spring onion (Chopped) - For garnish