Broccoli Soba Bowl
Cooking time45 min
Are you interested in making a super simple meal using broccoli stalks? You can depend on broccoli soba bowl recipe to make such a wonderful dish. This broccoli soba bowl recipe allows you to make 2 servings and the cooking time comes around 20 minutes.
1) A cast iron skillet (Heavy) should be heated and the levels of heat must be kept at medium to high.
2) A small quantity of oil should be added and swirled to make a good coating.
3) The next step is the process of adding the broccoli.
4) It should be cooked for 2 to 3 minutes and you need to stir in an occasional way. (The important thing is that you have to ensure the broccoli becomes charred in a deep way and stays green)
5) The broccoli should be right green and deeply charred.
6) Pepper and salt have to be used for seasoning process.
7) Once it is done, it has to be taken out from the pan.
8) It must be kept at a safe place.
9) Water must be brought to boil in a pot and the soba has to be cooked based on the guidelines given in the package.
10) Bring a pot of water to boil and cook the soba according to the package.
11) The dressing can be made as the soba is getting cooked.
12) Take a small bowl and garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil and rice vinegar should be placed on the bowl.
13) All the ingredients have to be whisked together in the bowl.
14) After tasting, necessary adjustments can be made.
15) When the cooking process of the soba is over, it should be rinsed using cold water and you have to drain it as well.
16) The noodles should be tossed with the dressing and broccoli has to be used as topping.
17) You can use sesame seeds and red pepper flakes if wanted.
- Red pepper flakes - A pinch.
- Broccoli florets – 2 cups.
- Garlic cloves (Minced) – 2 nos.
- Salt – To taste.
- Pepper - To taste.
- Soba - 4 ounces.
- Rice vinegar - 2 tablespoons.
- Toasted sesame oil - 1 tablespoon.
- Soy sauce - 1 tablespoon.
- Sesame seeds (Toasted) – (Optional)