Brown Butter Cinnamon Rolls
Cooking time45 min
This brown butter cinnamon rolls recipe talks about how to make a unique and flavorsome dish in an uncomplicated way. This brown butter cinnamon rolls recipe allows you to make 10 servings with the quantity of ingredients recommended.
1) Oven needs to be preheated to 350 Degree Fahrenheit.
2) Half portion of the sugar and milk must be added to a mixing bowl and stirred together.
3) Yeast needs to be sprinkled over sugar and milk, and set aside the mixture for 5 minutes to allow the yeast to bubble and foam.
4) Eggs, butter, salt and sugar have to be stirred in and you also have to keep on adding 1/2 cup flour each (Keep on stirring.
5) Then, the mixture must be dumped onto a surface that is floured in a light way and the dough has to be pressed and squeezed (kneading) for 5 to 7 minutes by adding 1 teaspoon flour each until it becomes elastic and smooth.
6) The dough must be placed on a lightly greasy bowl and a damp towel should be used to cover it before placing it in a warm area for 80 minutes to allow the dough to become double in size.
7) The butter for filling and glaze should be added to a medium saucepan and simmered for 10 minutes. (You can stop when it starts toasting, turns brown and produces a nutty smell)
8) Butter has to be divided into two bowls and cool for 20 minutes.
9) Superfine sugar and cinnamon should be whisked together in another bowl.
10) Now, you have to punch down the center of the down and it has to be turned onto a surface that is floured in a light way.
11) The dough has to be rolled into 12/19-inch rectangle and the thickness has to be 1/4 inch.
12) The dough surface must be brushed with one of the bowls of browned butter and the sugar-cinnamon should be sprinkled.
13) The rectangle has to be rolled from one end to the other and pinch the seam shut in a gentle way.
14) The cinnamon roll log needs to be placed seam side down and it should be cut into 10 rolls before placing the rolls into a covered (Using a damp towel) and lightly greased baking dish.
15) After storing in a warm place for one hour and it should be uncovered and baked for 30 minutes. (You can stop when it turns golden brown)
16) You need to cool it for 10 minutes after taking from the oven.
17) For making glaze, cinnamon, vanilla and milk must be stirred into the butter and make sure that they are completely incorporated. Sugar has to be stirred into butter mixture (1/4 cup each) and make sure that mixture turns smooth.
18) Half portion of the glaze must be poured over the cooled cinnamon buns and set aside for another 30 minutes to cool again.
19) Before serving, the remaining glaze needs to be poured over the bun.
- Bread flour - 6 cups.
- Large eggs - 2 nos. (Lightly beaten)
- Unsalted organic valley butter - 1/2 cup. (Softened)
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon.
- Active dry-yeast - 1 tablespoon.
- Superfine sugar - 1/2 cup. (Divided)
- Whole milk (Warmed -1 1/4 cups)
- #Ingredients for filling#
- Cinnamon - 1 tablespoon.
- Superfine sugar - 1 cup.
- Unsalted and softened organic valley butter - 1/2 cup.
- #Ingredients for the glaze#
- Confectioner sugar - 3 to 3 1/2 cups. (Sifted)
- Cinnamon - 1/2 teaspoon.
- Vanilla extract - 2 teaspoons.
- Whole milk - 3 tablespoons.
- Cooled organic valley butter (Browned and unsalted) - 1/2 cup.