Buffalo wings with blue cheese dip
Cooking time45 min
This spicy buffalo wings with blue cheese dip recipe teaches you how to make a unique and flavorsome dish in a simply way. If you use the correct quantity of ingredients mentioned in this recipe, you can serve for 6 people. Total cooking time needed to make this dish is 55 minutes.
Blue cheese dip
1) The sour cream and blue cheese must be mashed with a fork. (Stop when both are combined well).
2) Then, milk, salt, lemon juice, garlic and mayonnaise should be added to create a thick sauce.
3) It has to be seasoned with pepper.
4) The next step is to cover it and refrigerate until needed.
5) Your blue cheese is ready.
1) The wing tips from chicken should be removed and discarded.
2) The chicken wings must be cut in half at the joint.
3) Take a bowl.
4) Salt, paprika and flour need to be combined in the bowl.
5) It must be seasoned with pepper.
6) The wings have to be coated in the flour mixture and the excess should be shaken off.
7) Take a large saucepan. (You can use a wok and the oil must come 5 cm up the side).
8) Adequate oil should be poured in the pan.
9) Keep the heat at very high. (Oil must reach 180 Degree Celsius).
10) The wings have to be deep-fried for 10 minutes in three batches. (You need to turn them and stop when they turn crispy and dark golden brown).
11) They need to be transferred to a paper towel and drained.
1) Butter needs to be melted in a saucepan and the heat must be kept over medium.
2) After removing from heat, salt, sugar and sauce must be whisked in.
1) Finally, the wings should be placed in a bowl.
2) Buffalo sauce needs to be pored over.
3) You need to toss to coat.
4) You can serve this dish with celery sticks and blue cheese dip.
- 1) Chicken wings – 1.5 kg.
- 2) Paprika – 1 teaspoon.
- 3) Plain flour – 1/2 cup.
- 4) Salt –1 1/2 teaspoons.
- 5) Vegetable oil – For deep frying.
- 6) Celery sticks – To serve.
- #Blue cheese dip#
- 1) Blue cheese – 1/2 cup. (It should be crumbled and you can use softened Danish blue).
- 2) Mayonnaise – 1/4 cup.
- 3) Sour cream – 1/2 cup.
- 4) Small garlic clove – 1 no. (It needs to be crushed).
- 5) Milk – 1 to 3 tablespoons.
- 6) Salt – 1/2 teaspoon.
- 7) Lemon juice – 2 tablespoons.
- #Buffalo sauce#
- 1) Unsalted butter – 80 grams.
- 2) Brown sugar – 1 tablespoon.
- 3) Frank’s original red hot sauce – 1/2 cup.
- 4) Salt – 1/4 teaspoon.