Buttermilk Pannacotta with Lemon-roasted Apricots
Cooking time45 min
This buttermilk pannacotta recipe teaches you how to make an unbelievably delicious pannacotta. You can make 4 servings with this buttermilk pannacotta with lemon-roasted apricots recipe and the cooking time needed comes around 30 minutes.
1) For making buttermilk pannacotta, double cream must be heated in a small saucepan by adding split vanilla pod.
2) After removing from the heat, condensed milk should be added.
3) Before adding to the cream, the gelatin leaves should be squeeze-dried and stirred well to dissolve the gelatin.
4) When the cream mixture cools down, buttermilk needs to be added and stirred in a gentle way to mix.
5) Take out the vanilla pods and the seeds should be scraped out. Add the seeds to the cream mixture.
6) This mixture should poured into ramekins (8/10 cm) and make sure that the vanilla seeds are equally distributed.
7) Keep it in the fridge for 4 hours to set.
8) Oven has to be preheated 375 Degree Fahrenheit.
9) For preventing discoloration, apricots must be halved and stoned before rolling them in the lemon juice.
10) Lemon peels, orange juice, 50 ml of water and remaining lemon juice must be placed in an ovenproof dish and the apricot halves must be added skin side down. You also have to sprinkle sugar.
11) Foil needs to be used in a firm but loose manner and baked in the oven for around 10 minutes. (If it is cooked properly, a knife tip can be pierced through the fruit flesh without any resistance and make sure that the fruit juice combines well with the juice available in the dish).
11) This liquid has to be reduced by taking out the fruits using a spoon and the juice should be poured into a small pan.
12) It should be boiled to achieve syrup like consistency and the fruits have to be returned to the syrup before allowing to cool.
13) For serving, the pannacotta molds have to be dipped into hot water and a pannacotta buttermilk should be turned out into the center area of a soup plate. Two halves of apricots and a spoonful syrup can be used to surround. For garnishing, vanilla pod can be used and it can be served with biscotti on the side.
- Buttermilk - 350 ml.
- Gelatin leaves - 2 nos. (They should be soaked in cold water for 10 minutes).
- Condensed milk - 100 ml.
- Split vanilla pod - 1 no.
- Double cream - 300 ml.
- #Lemon roasted apricots#
- Sugar - 75 grams.
- Lemon peel - 4 pieces. (The skin of the lemons must be removed using a peeler)
- Orange juice - Taken from 1/2 orange.
- Lemon juice - Taken from 1 lemon.
- Ripe apricots - 8 nos.
- Biscotti - 8 to 12 nos.