Buttermilk Peach Glazed Donuts
Cooking time45 min
How to make stunningly tasteful gluten-free donuts? This buttermilk peach glazed donuts recipe puts forward a step by step method of approach to make excellent donuts. The total cooking time needed for making this buttermilk peach glazed donuts is 45 minutes.
1) Oven must be preheated to 425 Degree Fahrenheit.
2) The butter needs to be creamed in a large bowl using a mixer.
3) The granulated sugar should also be added and creamed together.
4) Eggs should be added one at a time and mixed to combine.
5) 1/4 cup peach nectar and the peaches must be combined in a blender and they should be blended into a puree.
6) 1/4 buttermilk needs to be added and blended again to combine well. Then, it must be added to the butter-sugar mixture and combine well.
7) Take a bowl and dry ingredients called salt, Chinese five spice, baking soda, baking powder and flour have to be sifted together.
8) The wet and dry ingredients must be combined using a mixer.
9) Donut pan should be prepared using cooking spray and the donut cavities have to be filled with no more than 2/3 full.
10) They should be placed in the over for 7 to 9 minutes and stop when the donuts spring back to the touch.
11) Takeout donuts and keep it in the pan for 10 minutes and then, you must place them on a cooling rack to cool fully.
12) 2 tablespoons of peach nectar (meant for the glaze), 1 tablespoon buttermilk and confectioners sugar should be combined with the help of a mixer and you can keep on adding peach nectar until the desired consistency is achieved.
13) A baking sheet needs to be placed with the donuts underneath the cooling rack and glaze must be drizzled over the donuts.
14) You must wait for the glaze to harden prior to serving.
- #Buttermilk peach donuts#
- Peaches - 1 cup. (They must be peeled, pitted and cut into chunks).
- Granulated sugar - 1 cup.
- Peach nectar (Naturally sweetened/flavored) - 1 1/2 cup. (You need to boil it down to 1/4 cup and cool to room temperature).
- Unsalted butter - 8 tablespoons.
- Eggs - 2 nos.
- All purpose flour blend (gluten free) - 3 1/2 cups.
- Buttermilk - 1/4 cup.
- Kosher salt - 1/2 teaspoon.
- Baking powder - 2 teaspoons.
- Chinese five spice - 1/4 teaspoon.
- Baking soda - 1 teaspoon.
- #Buttermilk peach glaze#
- Donut shaped baking pan - 1-2 standard size.
- Buttermilk - 1 tablespoon.
- Peach nectar (boiled down to 1/4 cup) - 1 cup. (It should be naturally sweetened/flavored).
- Confectioners sugar - 1 cup.