Carrot Raisin Salad
Cooking time45 min
Do you want to know how to make a colorful traditional salad that offers great fun and taste to eat? This carrot raisin salad recipe teaches you how to make an excellent salad with a crunchy texture and the raisins provide a slightly sweet flavor for this dish. Moreover, you can prepare it with great ease and comfort and, this dish has become a favorite of a large number of people all around the world. It can be made with lightning speed and the ingredients can be purchased from a local grocery store. There is no need to spend a lot of money and you can serve this salad for your guests with absolute pride and conviction as well.
If you follow the correct guidelines and exact quantity of ingredients advocated in this carrot raisin salad recipe, you can easily make 8 servings. The total cooking time needed is just 5 minutes and the simplicity with which this salad can be made is truly astonishing. For every 1/2 cup of this salad, you get 122 calories and it contains only 5 grams fat. The cholesterol is 1 milligram and the sodium contents come around 76 milligrams. All these aspects clearly suggest that it is a very healthy dish.
1) First of all, you have to take a reasonably large bowl.
2) The next step is to add carrots to the bowl.
3) Then, you need to add raisins in the large bowl.
4) It is the time to take a small bowl.
5) The sugar and mayonnaise have to be combined.
6) Adequate milk must also be added to achieve the much needed dressing consistency.
7) The carrot mixture should be poured over the carrot mixture.
8) You have to toss to coat.
- 1) Shredded carrots - 4 cups.
- 2) Raisins - 3/4 to 1 1/2 cups. (You can choose the right quantity according to your own preferences).
- 3) Mayonnaise - 1/4 cup.
- 4) Sugar - 2 tablespoons.
- 5) 2% milk - 2 to 3 tablespoons.