Cauliflower with Chilli Breadcrumbs
Cooking time45 min
How to combine breadcrumbs and cauliflower to make a yummy dish? This cauliflower with chilli breadcrumbs recipe makes you familiarize with making an excellent dish with a mild spicy bite to it. There is nothing uncomplicated about his recipe and you can make it in a simple and easy way. Four servings can be made with this recipe and you can make this dish within 45 minutes.
1) Preheat the oven to 400 Degree Fahrenheit.
2) A big baking dish must be greased and you need to make sure it is adequate enough for holding the cauliflower in two layers.
3) The next step is to take a big saucepan and water has to be boiled in the pan.
4) The cauliflower florets should be cooked in the saucepan for 2-3 minutes and it can be stopped when the cauliflower becomes tender.
5) After draining properly, it can be transferred to the greased dish that has already been prepared.
6) The butter should be heated in a frying pan and keep the heat at medium.
7) The chilli and garlic must be cooked for 1 minute.
8) The breadcrumbs have to be tipped in and fried while keep on stirring in a frequent manner. (The cooking process has to be stopped when you can see a golden color and become a bit crisp)
9) The parsley must be stirred in.
10) The seasoning process of the cauliflower has to be done using pepper and salt.
11) The breadcrumbs need to be scattered and parmesan should be sprinkled over the top before baking for 10 minutes. (You need to stop when it becomes golden)
12) This dish can be served immediately.
- Cauliflower – 1 no. (You need to trim it and cut into florets)
- Butter - For greasing purpose.
- Extra butter – 40 grams.
- Garlic clove - 1 no. (You have to crush it)
- Long chilli - 1 no. (It should be finely chopped)
- Fresh breadcrumbs – 80 grams.
- Flat-leaf parsley – 2 tablespoons (Chopped)
- Salt – to taste.
- Black pepper (Freshly ground) – to taste.
- Grated Parmesan – 50 grams. (Freshly grated)