Cheddar Jalapeño Chicken Burgers
Cooking time45 min
This cheddar jalapeno chicken burgers with guacamole recipe offers a simple way of making highly delicious burgers. If you follow the correct quantity of ingredients used in this recipe, you can make 4 burgers and total cooking time comes around 10 to 12 minutes.
1) First of all, the grill must be heated to medium-high heat.
2) The grates need to be oiled with vegetable oil. (It is being done to stop the burgers from sticking).
3) Take a large bowl.
4) Chicken needs to be added.
5) Pepper, salt, cheddar, lime juice, paprika, cumin, jalapeno, garlic, cilantro and onion must be tossed in.
6) The ingredients should be stirred in with the help of a fork into the chicken.
7) You have to make sure that the mixture is properly blended.
8) The chicken mixture must be shaped into 4 1/2-inch patties.
9) The patties have to be grilled for 5 to 6 minutes per side.
10) Set aside for a few minutes before serving.
11) The buns should be topped with guacamole.
12) The burger has to be topped with desired toppings.
- 1) Ground chicken - 1 1/2 pounds.
- 2) Small onion 1/2 cup. (They need to be chopped).
- 3) Fresh cilantro 1/4 cup. (They should be finely chopped).
- 4) Garlic cloves - 2 nos. (finely chopped).
- 5) Small jalapeno 1 no. (You have to remove seeds and ribs and it has to be chopped).
- 6) Ground cumin - 1 teaspoon.
- 7) Paprika - 1 teaspoon.
- 8) Lime juice taken from 1/2 lime.
- 9) Cheddar cheese - 1/3 cup. (It must be shredded).
- 10) Kosher salt 1/2 teaspoon.
- 11) Black pepper 1/2 teaspoon. (Freshly ground).
- 12) Vegetable oil as needed.
- #For serving purpose#
- 1) Burger buns
- 2) Guacamole
- 3) Sour cream or ranch dressing
- 4) Extra cheddar cheese
- 5) Extra cilantro
- 6) Salsa (It can be garlic and roasted tomato or salsa Verde)