Cheesecake Truffle Brownies
Cooking time45 min
What about making a perfect dessert? This cheesecake truffle brownies recipe talks about how to make an ideal dessert. You can keep the brownies in the refrigerator for three days. These cheesecake truffle brownies can be made within 55 minutes and this recipe provides a yield of 24 servings.
1) Oven should be preheated to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Nonstick cooking spray needs to be sprayed in a pan with a size of 9/13.
3) For making the batter of the cheesecake, vanilla, egg, sugar and cream cheese have to be beaten with the help of an electric mixer and you have to make the mixture before setting aside.
4) Butter must be melted in a saucepan under low heat and sugar has to be added and stirred to combine.
5) You have to keep on stirring the mixture to make it shiny and remove from heat before it gets boiled.
6) Vanilla extract, cocoa, salt and baking powder have to be stirred in.
7) Then, eggs should be stirred in and make it smooth.
8) Chocolate chips and flour must be added and combined properly.
9) Half portion of the batter needs to be poured into the pan that is prepared and the halved truffles must be placed over the batter.
10) The remaining brownie batter should be added over the truffles and the cheesecake batter must be dolloped over the brownie batter and swirled in using a butter knife.
11) The brownies should be baked 35 minutes and you can stop when the center is set and the sides are puffed in a slight way.
12) The brownies should be allowed to cool by placing on a wire rack and they have to be cut into squares. It is good to chill them for some time for making the cutting process nice.
- #For cheesecake batter#
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon.
- Large egg – 1 no.
- Granulated sugar – 1/3 cup.
- Cream cheese – 1 package or 8 ounces. (At room temperature)
- #For the brownies#
- Lindor Fudge Swirl milk chocolate truffles – 12 nos. (You have to cut them in half)
- Chocolate chips – 1 cup.
- All purpose flour – 1 1/2 cups.
- Large eggs – 4 nos.
- Vanilla extract – 1 tablespoon.
- Salt – 1 teaspoon.
- Baking powder – 1 teaspoon.
- Dutch-process cocoa – 1 1/4 cups.
- Granulated sugar – 2 1/4 cups.
- Unsalted butter – 1 cup.