Cooking time45 min
How to make a dish that offers the best possible midday boost of energy? This chia crisp-breads recipe teaches you how to make a very good dish that makes you energetic. This chia crisp-breads recipe allows you to make 6 to 8 servings and it can be described as an excellent source of antioxidants.
1) Oven should be preheated to 300 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2) After taking a bowl, all the dry ingredients in the bowl and they should be mixed really well.
3) Then, a measuring cup has to be taken and oil and water have to be mixed.
4) This mixture has to be added to the dry ingredients and mixed well.
5) Set aside the batter for half an hour so that the moisture is absorbed by chia seeds and thick dough is formed.
6) The dough has to be rolled out in an even and thin manner between two parchment sheets and the thickness can be kept at 1/8 inch or below.
7) The baking paper on top has to be removed in a careful manner.
8) The dough has to be cut into the desired shapes with the help of the knife.
9) They have to be placed on a baking sheet and the bottom parchment paper needs to be kept.
10) It should be placed in the oven and baked for 30 to 40 minutes and you can stop when they become crisp and golden brown.
11) Set aside so that it cools down.
12) Finally, they need to be broken at pre-cut edges.
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoons.
- Water – 1 cup.
- Sea salt – 3/4 teaspoon.
- Wholegrain flour – 1/4 cup.
- Rolled oats – 1/4 cup.
- Flax seeds – 2 tablespoons.
- Chia seeds – 1/4 cup.
- Mixed seeds – 1/2 cup. (You can use sesame, pumpkin, and sunflower and so on)