Chicken and Asparagus Stir Fry
Cooking time45 min
This chicken and asparagus stir fry recipe makes you familiarize with the simplest and fastest way of making chicken and asparagus fry. You can make 2 to 4 servings with this recipe and total time needed for cooking is 15 minutes.
1) Honey and sauce must be combined in a ziplock bag. (You can use a small bowl in place of a ziplock bag).
2) After adding the chicken, you have to stir well to make a good coating.
3) You have to place it in the refrigerator.
4) At the same time; oil should be heated in a big skillet. (Bear in mind the fact that medium-high is the heat level to be set)
5) The next step is to add asparagus and it must be sauteed for around 5 minutes. (The important thing is that the asparagus must cook well)
6) Now, you can take out the asparagus and keep aside.
7) You need to take the chicken form the marinade.
8) Then, it should be added to the skillet and sauteed for around 5 minutes. (Ensure that it is nearly cooked through and the chicken’s inside part becomes pink in a slight way)
9) The next step is the process of adding reserved marinade, scallions and garlic to the pan.
10) They must be sauteed for an extra 2 minutes so that the chicken is cooked and fragrance comes out from the garlic.
11) You can take the pan from the heat and the sesame oil and asparagus must be stirred in to combine well.
12) It can be served immediately along with rice and you use toasted sesame seeds for garnishing.
- Soy sauce –1 tablespoon.
- Honey – 1 tablespoon.
- Chicken breasts (boneless and skinless) – 2 nos. (They must cut in to bite-sized pieces with a size of one-inch)
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon.
- Asparagus - 1 bunch (It must be cut into bite-sized pieces)
- Garlic cloves - 4 nos. (You need to slice them thinly)
- Scallions - 2 nos. (Chopped)
- Toasted sesame oil - 2 teaspoons.
- Toasted sesame seeds – 1 teaspoon. (Optional)