Chicken and Snap Pea Stir-Fry
Cooking time45 min
Most people love to make an easy, healthy and tasty dish when they have chicken at their disposal. This is not a big task if you follow this chicken and snap pea stir-fry recipe. It puts forward a unique and interesting way of making a highly delicious and health dish. You can make this dish in a supper fast way. This chicken and snap pea stir-fry recipe offers 4 servings and it can be made within 20 minutes.
1) Oil must be heated in a large saute pan. The heat need to be kept at medium level.
2) Garlic and scallions should be added to the pan. They have to be sauteed for one minute and you can stop when fragrance comes out.
3) Snap peas and bell pepper must be added to the pan as well.
4) They have to be sauteed for 2 to 3 minutes and you can stop when they become tender.
5) The next step is the process of adding chicken and it should be cooked for 4 to 5 minutes. The cooking process can be stopped when the chicken is fully cooked and becomes golden in color. Make sure that the vegetables also become tender.
6) Sriracha, rice vinegar, sesame seeds and soy sauce need to be added and they have to be tossed well to combine in the best manner.
7) The mixture has to be allowed to simmer for 1 or 2 minutes.
8) Cilantro must be stirred in. Sesame seeds and a sprinkle of extra cilantro can be used to garnish.
9) This dish can be served immediately.
- Fresh cilantro – 3 tablespoons. (Chopped and you can keep some more for finishing)
- Sriracha – 2 teaspoons. (Optional)
- Soy sauce – 3 tablespoons.
- Chicken breast – 1 1/4 cups. (You have to use boneless and skinless chicken and it must be sliced thinly)
- Red bell pepper – 1 no. (It should be thinly sliced)
- Scallions – 1 bunch. (Thinly sliced)
- Sesame seeds – 2 tablespoons. (You can keep some more for finishing)
- Rice vinegar – 2 tablespoons.
- Black pepper – To taste.
- Salt – To taste.
- Snap peas – 2 1/2 cups.
- Garlic cloves – 2 nos. (Minced)
- Vegetable oil – 2 tablespoons.