Chicken Caesar burgers
Cooking time45 min
Everybody loves chicken burgers. How to make captivatingly delicious chicken Caesar burgers? This recipe teaches you how to make excellent burgers. This recipe follows a simple method of approach and you can make it in speedy way.
If you follow the exact quantity of ingredients recommended in this chicken Caesar burger recipe, you can serve it for 4 people. The method of preparation is really simple and it can be made in a fast manner. The texture, aroma and taste of this burger can be described as really stunning and you can serve these burgers to your guests with great pride.
1) First of all, you have to take a large bowl.
2) Add pepper, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Caesar dressing, garlic, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and chicken.
3) Combine all these ingredients really well.
4) Once all the ingredients are combined, 4 patties must be formed.
5) The tops need to be brushed with extra virgin olive oil. (Or nonstick spray can be sprayed).
6) The next step is to grill it for 4 to 5 minutes per side and the heat needs to be kept over medium level.
7) The tops have to be brushed with oil again before flipping.
8) The dish is ready to serve and you can serve it with extra Caesar dressing, red onions, tomatoes and romaine lettuce.
- 1) Ground chicken - 1lb.
- 2) Parmesan cheese - 1/4 cup. (It should be grated).
- 3) Plain breadcrumbs- 6 tablespoons. (You can use Panko)
- 4) Garlic cloves - 3 nos. (They need to be minced).
- 5) Caesar salad dressing - 2 tablespoons. (You can keep some more for toppings)
- 6) Worcestershire sauce - 1 tablespoon.
- 7) Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon.
- 8) Black pepper to taste.
- 9) Extra virgin olive oil
- 10) Buns 4 nos.
- #For toppings#
- 1) Roman lettuce
- 2) Sliced red onions
- 3) Sliced tomatoes