Chicken Enchilada–Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Cooking time45 min
How to combine avocado, sweet potatoes and eggs to make a very good breakfast dish? You do not have to waste time searching for making such a dish because this chicken enchilada-stuffed zucchini boats recipe makes you familiarize with making such a wonderful dish that keeps you charged throughout the day. This is a very simple breakfast dish and you can make it an easy manner as well.
1) The sweet potato should be microwave using a microwave-safe bowl ad it has to be done for around 2 minutes. (You have to keep it tender)
2) Take a skillet that is nonstick and 1 teaspoon olive oil needs to be heated in the skillet. You have to keep the heat at medium level.
3) When the shimmering process of the oil is going on, the egg should be cracked in the pan.
4) It must be cooked until the whites become set and you have to keep the yolk runny. The cooking process needs to be done for 2 minutes to make it happen.
5) The egg needs to be removed from the pan before setting aside.
6) The pan has to be placed back on the stove, and pepper, salt, onions, garlic and one teaspoon of olive oil must be added.
7) They should be cooked for 3 minutes and you can stop when onions begin to brown.
8) The tomatoes, black beans and cooked sweet potatoes must be added and cooked for 3 minutes until the tomatoes become soft. You also have to make sure that potatoes begin to brown.
9) Spinach should be stirred in and removed from the heat.
10) Green onion, sliced avocado and cooked egg should be used to top.
11) The dish is ready to serve.
- Large egg -1 no.
- Medium sweet potato – 1/2 (It should be diced)
- Garlic clove – 1 no.
- Olive oil - 2 teaspoons. (Divided)
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Yellow onion - 1/2 (You need to slice it thinly)
- Black pepper (Ground) – 1/4 teaspoon.
- Canned black beans – 1/4 cup. (It should be drained and rinsed)
- Green onions – 1 tablespoon. (Thinly sliced)
- Cherry tomatoes - 1 cup. (They must be halved)
- Baby spinach – 1/2 cup.
- Avocado – 1/2 (You need to slice it)