Chicken, Pecan and Cherry Salad
Cooking time45 min
If you are really interested in making a wonderful dish using already cooked chicken strips, this chicken, pecan & cherry salad recipe is the best option available. Many people make this dish for dinner when they are in a hurry to get everything on the dinner table and the taste can be described as truly delicious.
With the exact quantity of ingredients mentioned in this chicken, pecan & cherry salad recipe, you can serve it for 4 people. Most importantly, you just need 10 minutes to make this tasty dish and the simple preparation method makes this dish really interesting.
For toasting nuts, take a shallow pan. The nuts should be placed into it and it should be baked at 350 Degree Fahrenheit for 5 to 10 minutes. You can also a skillet and the nuts can be cooked over low heat until they become lightly browned.
- 1) Mixed salad greens - 8 cups (They must be torn).
- 2) Grilled chicken breast strips (ready to use) - 2 packages (The quantity should be equivalent to 6 ounces each). 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 3) Crumbled blue cheese - 2 tablespoons.
- 4) Dried cherries - 2 tablespoons.
- 5) Pecans- 1/3 cup. (They need to be toasted).
- For Vinaigrette
- 1) Balsamic vinegar - 2 tablespoons.
- 2) Dijon mustard - 11/2 teaspoons.
- 3) Sugar - 1/2 teaspoon.
- 4) Seasoned salt - 1/2 teaspoon.
- 5) Garlic powder - 1/4 teaspoon.
- 6) Pepper - 1/4 teaspoon.
- 7) Olive oil - 6 tablespoons.