Chicken roasted on a bed of vegetables
Cooking time45 min
Do you want to make an ideal one-pot meal? If you incredibly easy and really tasteful one-pot meal, you can follow chicken roasted on a bed of vegetables recipe. The method of preparation and cooking is really uncomplicated as well. This recipe teaches you how to make a delicious dish within 75 to 85 minutes and the yield comes around 4 to 6 servings.
1) First of all, oven must be preheated to 425 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2) The vegetables you have chosen need to be washed and prepared prior to cutting into pieces that are bite-sized.
3) A bed for chicken pieces has to be made and it should be done by arranging the vegetables on a baking dish’s bottom.
4) Then you must sprinkle herbs, pepper, salt, balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
5) Olive oil needs to be used for rubbing the chicken thighs and drumsticks.
6) Salt and pepper have to be used for sprinkling over the chicken pieces in a generous manner. Once it is done, the chicken must be placed on top of the vegetables.
7) The baking process should be done for one hour and make sure that the chicken is done.
8) The chicken pieces have to be rested on a serving platter.
9) The vegetables should be mixed in the baking dish and roasted for 5 to 10 minutes.
10) Fresh parsley can be used for garnishing.
- Balsamic vinegar – 1 to 2 tablespoons.
- Pepper – To taste.
- Salt – To taste.
- Chicken thighs and drumsticks – 2 pounds.
- Dried herbs (You can use oregano, rosemary or thyme)
- A mix of various types of vegetables (You can use broccoli, potatoes, celery, carrots, garlic and onions)
- Parsley (Fresh and you need to chop them)
- Olive oil