Chicken Scaloppine over Broccoli Rabe
Cooking time20 min
Do you want to impress your guests by serving a good chicken dish? If you really want to do so, you can follow this chicken scaloppini over broccoli rabe recipe and it can always be described as elegant-looking dish. The white wine pan sauce in combination with cappers and parsleys add delicate flavor to this amazing dish and the method of preparation is extremely simple as well. With the quantity of ingredients advocated in this chicken scaloppini over broccoli rabe recipe, you can serve this dish for 4 people and each serving contains 1 chicken cutlet and 1/2 cup broccoli rabe mixture. First of all, you have to take a large nonstick skillet.
Pour oil into the skillet.
Heat oil over medium–high heat.
Take a shallow dish.
Breadcrumbs and pepper must be combined in the dish.
Then, chicken should be dredged in the breadcrumb mixture.
The next step is to add chicken to pan.
The chicken must be cooked 3 minutes on each side or until done.
Now, you have to remove from pan.
Then, wine and broth should be added to pan.
Lemon juice and butter should also be added to pan.
You need to scrap pan to loosen browned bits.
Broccoli rabe must be stirred in.
You have to cover and cook for 3 minutes until broccoli rabe turns tender.
Parsley and capers should also be stirred in.
You can serve chicken over broccoli rabe mixture.
If you want, lemon slices can be used to garnish.
- Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs -1/3 cup.
- Dry white wine – 1/2 cup.
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon.
- Black pepper – 1/4 teaspoon
- Skinless, boneless chicken breast cutlets – 4 (6 ounces).
- Less-sodium chicken broth – 1/2 cup (It should be fat-free).
- Broccoli rabe (rapini) – 1 pound (It should be cut into 3-inch pieces).
- Fresh lemon juice – 3 tablespoons.
- Chopped fresh parsley – 2 tablespoons.
- Butter – 1 teaspoon.
- Capers – 2 tablespoons. (It should be rinsed and drained).
- Lemon slices – 4 nos. (Optional)