Chilli Rigatoni with Spicy Salami
Cooking time45 min
Chilli Rigatoni with Spicy salami is one of the finest Italian food having its own quirky twist. This chilli Rigatoni with spicy salami is one of easy to made pasta dish. It is the best alternative for the traditional pasta dish, having the best match of salami and Rigatoni. Its the simple Italian dish with soul-satisfying flavors.
- You can also use the pre-made simple tomato paste and then add the salami in it.
- Store tomatoes at room temperature and out of direct sunlight. Transfer them to the fridge to slow down the ripening process if they are likely to become over-ripe.
1) Preheat the oven to 160 degrees C.
2) Place the tomatoes in the small tray, sprinkle the salt and pepper. Roast the tomatoes in the oven for around 7 minutes.
3) Remove the Tomatoes from the oven and Keep them to cool down.
4) Sidewise take the large frying pan and add 1 tbs oil. Add the salami in the frying pan and cook it for 30 seconds on each side. Remove the Salami and Keep it aside.
5) Take the Pan again and heat it. Add saute and garlic for a minute. Later Add the tomatoes that you have kept to cool down and bring this mixture to a simmer such that it becomes thicker. Add some Olives and Capers in it. Now, add the salami in this paste.
6) Meanwhile, take a large pot and boiled the water in it. Add a little bit of salt too.
7) Cook the pasta in this boiled water for around 8 minutes and then drain the pasta.
8) Transfer the Pasta in the pan with the sauce and season the pasta with salt and pepper according to your taste.
9) Here You are ready with the Yummy Spicy Salamy with Chilli Rigatoni.
- 20 Cherry tomatoes
- Black Pepper
- 3 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 250 grams spicy salami
- 1/4th cup Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup fresh coarsely chopped parsley leaf
- 280 grams rigatoni pasta