Chipotle chicken chilli
Cooking time75 min
Do you want to make chicken chili with a unique chipotle flavor? This Chipotle chili chicken recipe makes you familiarize with how to cook a thick and luscious chicken dish that offer an unbelievable taste and many people describe it as the perfect summer dish. The preparation time of this chipotle chili chicken dish is 10 minutes and the cooking time comes around 75 minutes. 12 servings can be associated with this recipe and the preparation method is extremely simple. First of all, you need to heat olive oil in a big pot over medium heat.
Onion and garlic must be added.
You have to cook for a few minutes until the onions turn soft.
The next step is to add chicken.
You need to cook chicken until it turns lightly brown.
Add 3/4th of the beer available.
Cook for two minutes.
Then, salt, Cumin, tomatoes, beans, chili powder and chipotle must be added.
You have to stir to allow the ingredients to blend properly.
Now, the pot should be covered.
You need cook the mixture for one hour,
Combine Masa Harina with beer to make a good paste.
It should be added to the chili.
Add lime juice as well.
Again, you have to stir well.
Cook for 10 minutes. (Stop when the mixture becomes thick).
This dish can be served with sour cream, cilantro, lime wedges and cheddar cheese as well.
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoons.
- Good beer – 1 bottle (The quantity should be equivalent to 12 ounce).
- Minced garlic cloves – 4 nos.
- Diced tomatoes – 1 can (The can size should be 14 ounces).
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts – 2 pounds. (It should be cut into a large dice).
- Diced whole onion – 1 no.
- Pinto beans – 1 can. (The quantity should be equivalent to 14 ounces).
- Whole chipotle peppers in Adobo sauce – 3 nos. (They must be minced).
- Kidney beans – 1 can (The can size should be 14 ounces; it should be drained and rinsed).
- Drained and rinsed black beans – 1 can (14 ounces).
- Salt – 1 teaspoon.
- Chili powder – 1 tablespoon.
- Masa Harina – 1/4 cup.
- Ground cumin – 1 tablespoon.
- Lime juice – Taken out of one lime.