Chipotle Turkey Burgers with Southwestern Slaw
Cooking time45 min
This chipotle turkey burgers with southwestern slaw recipe shows how to prepare an excellent burger that offers an outstanding taste.
With the quantity of ingredients advocated in this recipe, you can serve for 4 people and the total time needed for cooking is 25 minutes.
1) In order to prepare the slaw, all dressing ingredients have to be combined.
2) They should be tossed with the carrots and cabbage as well.
3) It can be refrigerated and can be taken out when needed.
4) For preparing the burgers, the grill must be preheated to 375-400 Degree Fahrenheit.
5) For preparing the patties, all turkey burger ingredients should be combined in a large bowl.
6) They should be converted into patties and grilled for 5 minutes on each side.
7) If want use bell peppers, they must be placed on the grill after flipping the burgers.
8) The burgers must be assembled and slaw can be added on the burger before serving.
- #Southwest slaw#
- 1) 4 cups chopped cabbage and carrots (I used the bagged kind)
- 2) Mayo - 2 tablespoons.
- 3) Plain yogurt - 2 tablespoons.
- 4) Rice vinegar - 2 tablespoons.
- 5) Adobo sauce from the chipotle pepper (canned) - 2 teaspoons.
- 6) Chives 2 tablespoons (They have to be chopped).
- 7) Pepper to taste.
- 8) Salt - to taste.
- #For the turkey burgers#
- 1) Ground turkey - 1 pound.
- 2) Panko bread crumbs 2/3 cup.
- 3) Chives 1/4 cup. (It should be chopped).
- 4) Mayo - 2 tablespoons.
- 5) Egg - 1 no.
- 6) Red onion 1/3 cup (It has to be chopped).
- 7) Chipotle pepper - 1 no.
- 8) Adobo sauce - 2 teaspoons of the adobo sauce (If you want more punch, you can add more sauce and it needs to be pureed or you can use finely chopped as well).
- 9) Splash soy sauce - 1 teaspoon.
- 10) Pepper to taste.
- 11) Salt to taste.
- 12) Hamburger buns as you need.