Chocolate Banana Puddings
Cooking time45 min
Do you know how to make an irresistible pudding using just three ingredients? This chocolate banana puddings recipe talks about how to make an excellent pudding that offers a captivating taste. The method of preparation is truly simple and even a beginner can make it great ease and comfort. Although it is made using a food processor, you can use a meat tenderizer to give a few hammers. Generally speaking, four servings can be made if you follow the instructions of this recipe, but it can be customized to make as many servings as you prefer. Once you make this pudding, you will always keep the ingredients with you for having a treat at any time. It can definitely be described as a crowd pleaser and you can even involve children to allow them to make their own version.
You can make 4 servings with this chocolate banana puddings recipe and it can be made within 10 minutes. You can serve this to your guests with great pride and this pudding is definitely going to offer an unbelievable experience for their taste buds. Crushing the chocolate wafers to create a coarse texture is an important aspect of this recipe. As mentioned above, a meat tenderizer can be utilized to give them a few hammers.
1) First of all, you have to take two chocolate wafers.
2) They should be crushed in a coarse manner into the bottom of four ramekins, custard cups or custard glasses,
3) They need to be topped with pudding from 2 pudding cups.
4) Half of the slices taken from two bananas should be used as topping as well.
5) These layers have to be repeated.
6) Each pudding should be garnished with one chocolate wafer.
- Pudding cups.
- Chocolate wafers.