Chopped Chickpeas Greek Salad
Cooking time45 min
Are you an ardent lover of Greek food? Several people love Greek dishes and the acceptance has been increasing at a faster pace. What about making a Greek salad? This chopped chickpea Greek salad talks about how to make a quality salad with chickpeas, garlic, olives, and feta. The light lemon dressing adds greatly to the flavor and if you want more protein, quinoa can be added. Salad tastes great when it is used within 2-3 days and this chopped chickpeas green salad allows you to make 4 servings. Total time required for making this salad is 15 minutes.
1) All ingredients for the salad must be placed into a big bowl and they should be tossed to blend properly.
2) The second step is to take a small bowl and, oregano, garlic, lemon juice and olive oil need to be whisked together.
3) It should be poured onto salad.
4) Again, proper tossing is needed to combine properly.
5) You have to taste and pepper and salt have to be added if required.
6) It must be placed in the refrigerator for one hour for the marinating process to take place. (You can serve immediately if you want).
- #For making the salad#
- Cucumber (Medium-sized) - 1 no. (You have to slice and quartet it)
- Chickpeas - 1 Can or 15 ounces. (You must rinse and drain them)
- Feta cheese - 4 ounces. (It should be crumbled into half-inch cubes)
- Red bell pepper – 1 no. (You have to chop it)
- Yellow bell pepper – 1 no. (It should be chopped)
- Kalamata olives (Pitted) - 1/3 cup.
- Green bell pepper (Chopped) – 1 no.
- Small red onion (Small) - 1/2 (Chopped)
- Grape tomatoes - 15 nos. (You need to halve them)
- #For making the dressing#
- Garlic cloves (Minced) – 2 nos.
- Olive oil - 1 tablespoon.
- Dried oregano - 1 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste.
- Pepper (Freshly ground) – to taste.
- Lemon juice – 2 tablespoons. (It should be freshly squeezed)
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon.