Classic Carrot Cake
Cooking time45 min
How to prepare a yummy and moist cake using carrot? This classic carrot cake recipe talks about the easiest method of preparing such a cake in a simple way.
With the quantity of ingredients advocated in this classic carrot cake recipe, you can make 15 servings. Within 65 minutes, you make this dish and it offers an outstanding and unique taste.
1) First of all, the oven must be preheated to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2) The second step is to grease a 13x9-inch baking dish.
3) Pineapple must be drained and you have to reserve 2 tablespoons juice. (You can save the remaining juice for another purpose or discard it).
4) Take a large bowl.
5) The reserved juice, drained pineapple, oil, sugar, carrots and eggs have to beaten and make sure that everything is blended well.
6) Take another bowl.
7) Salt, cinnamon, baking soda and flour should be whisked together.
8) The next step is to beat this mixture into the carrot mixture and make sure that both are blended well.
9) Walnuts have to be stirred in.
10) It should be transferred to prepared dish.
11) You have to bake it and stop for 35 to 40 minutes. (When you insert a toothpick in the center, it has to come out clean).
12) It should be cooled completely on a wire rack.
For frosting purposes
1) Take a large bowl.
2) The butter and cream cheese must be beaten properly and stop when it becomes smooth.
3) Vanilla should be beaten in.
4) Then the confectioners sugar has to beaten in a gradual manner.
5) Finally, it should be spread over the cake.
- 1) Unsweetened crushed pineapple - 1 can (The quantity needs to be equivalent to 8 ounces).
- 2) Large eggs - 4 nos.
- 3) Shredded carrots - 2 cups. (You can take medium sized about 4 carrots).
- 4) Sugar - 1 cup.
- 5) Packed brown sugar - 1 cup.
- 6) Canola oil - 1 cup.
- 7) All-purpose flour – 2 cups.
- 8) Baking soda - 2 teaspoons.
- 9) Ground cinnamon- 2 teaspoons.
- 10) Salt - 1/4 teaspoon.
- 11) Chopped walnuts - 3/4 cup.
- #Frosting purposes#
- 1) Cream cheese - 2 packages (It must be 8 ounces each and softened).
- 2) Butter - 1/4 cup. (It must be softened).
- 3) Vanilla extract - 2 teaspoons.
- 4) Confectioner’s sugar – 1 1/2 cups.