Clean Eating Pumpkin Pie
Cooking time45 min
What about making a delicious pumpkin pie? This clean eating pumpkin pie recipe teaches you how to make a pie loaded with a lot of flavors. If you love pie, this is one of the best ones you can make. You do not have to search hard for the ingredients because they are easily available and the method of preparation is truly uncomplicated.
If you use the correct quantity of ingredients mentioned in this clean eating pumpkin pie recipe, you can make two standard pie crusts. This one cannot be described as a highly sweet one. Some people may prefer sweeter one and for them, you can add an extra 1/4 cup of honey. You can serve this pie to your guests with great pride because it looks great and the taste is also refreshing. The cooking method is not a complex one and anybody can make it with absolute ease.
1) First of all, you need to take a large mixing bowl.
2) All the ingredients must be added to the mixing bowl.
3) You have to mix everything properly.
4) This mixture has to be poured into pie crusts.
5) It needs to be kept in an oven at 425 Degree Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
6) After 15 minutes, you need to reduce the temperature to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit and the baking process should be continued for 45 minutes more.
- Milk - 1 1/2 cups. (You can use diary or non diary milk).
- Garlic cloves (Ground) - 1/4 teaspoons.
- Ground ginger - 1/2 teaspoon.
- Cinnamon (Ground) - 1 1/2 teaspoons.
- Egg whites - Taken from four large eggs. (They should be kept at room temperature)
- Honey - 1/2 cup. (You can keep some more if you want to make a sweeter pie)
- Prepared pumpkin - 2 cups.