Crab and Lemon Linguine
Cooking time45 min
You might have made linguine in a tasteful way several times. What about giving a seafood twist to a flavorsome and uncomplicated linguine? If you are interested, you can follow this crab and lemon linguine recipe. It also goes well with fettuccini or spaghetti in place of crab meat. This crab and lemon linguine recipe offers 4 servings and this tasteful dish can be made within 20 minutes.
1) You need to take a big saucepan and it should be filled with salted water.
2) Bring the pan to the boil and then, pasta must be added. You have to stir properly and it should be boiled for 8 to 10 minutes.
3) At the same time; you have to take a bowl, and lemon zest, crushed garlic, chilli and dressed crabmeat should be combined in the bowl.
4) Virgin oil has to be stirred into the mixture.
5) Seasoning should be done using black pepper and sea salt.
6) A for has to be used to mix properly and ensure that crab meat is flaked.
7) The cooked pasta must be drained and returned to the saucepan.
8) Lemon juice, basil leaves and crab mixture need to be added and stirred properly to blend nicely.
9) Some olive oil can be drizzled if needed.
10) After tasting, additional lemon juice can be added and you can serve it soon.
- Basil leaves – 2 tablespoons. (They should be torn)
- Linguini – 400 grams.
- Lemon juice – Taken from a half lemon.
- White crab meat – 400 grams. (It should be dressed)
- 1 long red chilli, finely sliced
- Extra virgin olive oil – 2 tablespoons.
- Garlic clove - 1 no. (It needs to be crushed)
- Zest (Grated) – Taken from a lemon