Cooking time45 min
Most people love crabs and they often get engaged in making different types of crab dishes. Apart from the amazing taste, crab meat is healthy and it easily supplies the minerals, nutrients and fats that human body requires to function in a proper manner. Do you want to know how to make a top quality and amazingly tasty crab dish? This crab bruschetta recipe puts forward an easy method for preparing a stunning dish. If you are taking tinned crab instead of fresh one, it should be chilled and drained properly prior to adding. The yield for this crab bruschetta recipe is 2 and you need to spend only 20 minutes for the preparation.
1) The first thing you need to do is to take olive oil and the bread has to be brushed using it.
2) Then, the bread should be grilled or toasted so that it becomes crisp and color changes to lightly golden.
3) After the toasting process is over, the bread must be rubbed using crushed garlic.
4) Balsamic vinegar, olive oil, lemon zest, remaining garlic and tomatoes have to be combined and they should be left to marinate for ten minutes.
5) This mixture must be stirred through the basil leaves and crab meat.
6) The next step is the seasoning task and once it is done, the tomato mixture has to be spooned over each bread slice.
7) It can be served immediately.
- Crab meat – 250 grams. (You can use tinned or fresh meat depending on the availability)
- Italian-style bread - 4 slices.
- Basil leaves – a few. (They must be torn)
- Garlic cloves - 1 or 2. (You have to peel and crush them).
- Balsamic vinegar – 2 teaspoons.
- Cherry tomatoes - 200 grams. (They need to be halved)
- Olive oil – 2 to 3 tablespoons. (You need to keep a bit more for brushing purposes)
- Lemon zest – 1/2 tablespoon. (It should be grated)