Creamy Butternut Squash Puree with Scallops and Bacon
Cooking time45 min
This creamy butternut squash puree with scallops and bacon recipe talks about how to prepare a mind blowing dish with absolute ease and comfort. This recipe allows you to make the puree with scallops and bacon within 55 minutes.
1) The oven has to be preheated to 400 Degree Fahrenheit.
2) The squash must be cut in half and the seeds should be scooped out.
3) Oil has to be drizzled in over the squash.
4) Then, it should be placed face-down on a baking sheet that is lined.
5) It should be roasted for 30 to 40 minutes and you can stop when is capable of puncturing.
6) The inside must be scooped into a high speed blender.
7) Then, grass-fed butter has to be added.
8) You also have to add sea salt and almond milk.
9) They should be blended to create a creamy puree.
10) You need to taste and the salt must be adjusted as needed.
11) Garlic and butter should be heated in a skillet and then, the scallops have to be seasoned with sea salt.
12) The scallops must be added to the skillet and they should be seared for 2 to 4 minutes per side.
13) Now, the scallops have to be removed and keep them at a safe place.
14) The bacon needs to be cooked and the spinach should be added to the skillet and sauteed until drooped.
15) The puree has to be poured onto a plate and bacon, spinach and scallops should be used as toppings before serving.
- #Creamy butternut squash puree#
- Grass-fed butter - 2 tablespoons.
- Almond milk - 2 tablespoons.
- Oil - 1 tablespoon. (You can take any type of oil based on your taste preference)
- Large butternut squash - 1 no. (It must be cut in half and you need to remove the seeds as well)
- Himalayan sea salt - to taste.
- #Scallops and bacon#
- Garlic cloves - 2 nos.
- Fresh spinach - 2 cups.
- Bacon strips - 4 nos.
- Large bay scallops (4 per person)